Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 2, 2013

How I've Become a Bread Lover


How I've Become a Bread Lover


Time has passed so quickly...blink blink....and I've already passed 3 classes at Le Cordon Bleu. I love all of my classmates, my lessons learned, and my Chef. And among these amazing fantastic talented passionate Chefs, who taught me so many things that I've never known before, Chef Holly Pugliese is my favorite and the one that inspired me the most. I've never love to make bread before I met this wonderful Chef, and now...here I am...a Bread Lover and a baker, thanks to her!!!! So, before I move on to the next class (International Desserts), this entry is just a quick review of some of my favorite bread, among so many types of bread I've learned in class. And I've like to dedicate this to Chef Holly, my all-time favorite heart heart heart

1) PAIN AU CHOCOLAT:

Although my leavening technique is not very good, my Pain au Chocolat does make me happy. I know the way now and the only thing I need is practicing, right Chef? smile



**** BONUS: This photo is selected and posted on foodgawker.com. Check it out via this link: http://foodgawker.com/post/2012/07/09/176394/
2) CHALLAH: (A Traditional Jewish Braid Bread, my Challah has 5 braids)




3) CREAM CHEESE DANISH:

The cardamom spice does make a wonderful taste to this unique ninja-star shape Danish



4) ITALIAN FOCACCIA:

I topped it with Onion, sun-dried tomato, sage and shredded cheese...




5) FRENCH BAGUETTE:

This is our first lesson about Bread and we practiced it so many times....





6) AMERICAN BAGEL:

What I have here are: Orange Poppy seed (Chef Holly's favorite) and sesame bagels




7) PUFF DADDY & VOL AU VENT:



8) BRIOCHE:


loveThank you Chef Holly so much for your inspiration. Your personality and love for bread are what I want to learn and carry in my future of baking 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.